Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Deals and Not So Good Deals

GOOD DEAL:

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ  - APRIL 17: A man uses a me...Image by Getty Images via Daylife


Did you know you can buy a metal detector at Radio Shack? Heck yes. I bought one today for an amazing $23.07!! (Normally sold at $149.99)


NOT SO GOOD DEAL:

Why might I need a metal detector? I was sprucing up the area in our "back yard" where we are going to plant a vegetable garden. How frugal, right? Not. I lost my w

A White gold wedding ring and a single diamond...Image via Wikipedia

edding band and engagement ring. Somehow, I don't think there will ever be enough free vegetables to make it worth it.

The metal detector found my wedding band (which, was in fact a good deal) but not the engagement ring.

I'm beginning to think Karma has something against me this week.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Martha said...

Oh no. Between that and the pain you had earlier, and who knows what else, I can only imagine what your week has been like. We should do dinner tomorrow... if that would cheer you up! :)

April & Anthony Callison said...

OMG. When Anthony propsed, we had a short panic. When he opened the box, it flew out of the box and it took a few days of searching to find it...so good luck!