Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moving

As many of you know, Pete and I just moved out to his parent's place in Parkesburg, PA. His rotation schedule is going to have him out of town for about 6 of the next 12 months, so we thought this would be a perfect chance to save some money on rent in the city.

We're really sad to be moving away from friends, but we promise to visit often and we extend the same invite to all of you-- come out! There is **gasp** grass here. And, as Caleb likes to remind us constantly, there are cows. Lots of them. So if you find yourself tired of the concrete, come out our way-- we're love to have you!

We're slowly but surely getting things unpacked... ok, so that might be a lie. We're TRYING to get things unpacked, but its going slowly.

Caleb doesn't like unpacking. Neither do I.

3 comments:

Jeff Meyer said...

Please post your 'new' address for us few who do not Pete's folk's home location.

Hope you like cows. It should be a nice learning experience for Caleb, like making mudpies from the wrong kind of mud.

Jeff M

Martha said...

Fun times! Caleb will have a blast out there with all the open space! Yay for cows and grass!! You'll definitely have to throw a party when the construction is complete. :)

Martha said...

I know I already posted... but I just have to say: I miss your blog!! I know you're in the middle of craziness with construction and moving and visiting, etc. But I miss your blog. :) Blog again soon!