Tuesday, October 2, 2012

May 2012

May 2012

It shouldn't be a surprise to many of you that most of these posts will involve sugar of some kind. Cameron, Caleb and I like to relax after difficult days (preschool is hard, man!) with some Pinkberry. Caleb will even sing a song about it:
P-I-N/ K-B-E/ R-R-Y/ PINKBERRRRRRRRY!





 It also shouldn't surprise you that we moved. Shocking, I know. In 6 years of marriage, we have lived in 8 different homes. Why make it easy? Anyway, this is how Caleb entertained himself while we put together furniture. He had red marks on his face for a couple of days. #motheroftheyear

Peter had some *gasp* vacation in May, and we had a fun staycation. We got passes to Legoland, and spent a day there, as well as at Sea World and the Zoo. We're San Diego pros. Come visit, we'll take you as well!


Caleb got his "driver's license" at Legoland

Charlotte is too cool for Legoland

I have a feeling this won't be the last time she makes this face while asking if she can drive....
 We won the firetruck race. It was incredibly intense and required a lot of skill. That's what I'm telling myself at least.

It was all for Caleb, I promise


Don't worry, she didn't actually eat it. I would have blogged about THAT!

She's not impressed.

Legoman. Charlotte is skeptical.

Our nurse took a family picture for us one day after church. Our children were really excited about it.

Annnnnnd more trips to Sea World. It's awesome.







 And that wraps up May!