Sunday, August 24, 2008

My One Hundred

1. I hate feet. Especially toes.
2. I love to read. Anything.
3. I get addicted to TV shows, so I try to avoid them all together.
4. I still consider Amy and Lauren my best friends, even though they live on the other side of the country.
5. I talk in my sleep. To the point where I need to see a therapist.
6. I'm afraid to try new things because I won't know what I am doing.
7. I love learning new things. I would stay in school forever if I could. (I just might at this rate)
8. I'm that person in class who everyone hates because I ask ridiculous questions.
9. I have a very hard time saying "No."
10. I like to color code things (especially my closet).
11. My house is usually messy.
12. I like to pretend my house is usually clean when people come over.
13. I love running, but I hate the first two miles.
14. I want to grow up and be my big sister.
15. I want to slow down so I can be my little sister.
16. I'm turning into my mother, which I am secretly happy about.
17. I am definitely not ready to drive a mini van though.
18. I love being a stay at home mother.
19. I wish I could go to work somedays.
20. I think my favorite color is green, but most of my clothes are coral.
21. I love the smell of swiffers.
22. I'm super proud of my husband, but I don't tell him.
23. My father is the smartest person I know.
24. I have a certain pen to take notes with for each class. I will rewrite my notes if they are not in the right pen.
25. I pretend like I don't like to cook, but I secretly love being complimented on my meals.
26. I can't sleep without white noise.
27. My art teachers used to shake their heads and sigh when they saw my art... I'm hopeless.
28. I loved gym class.
29. I stalk people on blogs. Beware.
30. I've worked at the most random places ever.
31. I listen to NPR.
32. I need a blanket over me to sleep, even if it is hot out.
33. I'm usually the youngest of all my friends.
34. Newspapers give me headaches-- the smell, but sometimes the things in them too.
35. I make fun of Peter for being a news junkie, but I read the NYT behind his back everyday.
36. I don't tan.
37. I want to learn another language.
38. I've been through a lot more than you would imagine a little white girl from Pittsburgh has been through.
39. I have stubby thumbs.
40. I know a lot of random things, in a variety of different fields. And I have no idea where I learned most of it.
41. I try really hard for people to like me.
42. I think I am hysterical.
43. I can quote "Pride and Prejudice" off hand. But I liked "Mansfield Park" better.
44. I have a hard time making decisions.
45. I love the smell of an old book.
46. I don't like to ask for help.
47. I'm the only one of my siblings who attended the same school district K-12.
48. I LOVE the Steelers and I follow the NFL all season.
49. I think girls can play sports just as well as, if not better, than guys.
50. I have brown eyes.
51. I love Latin food.
52. People usually think I look about 4 years younger than I am. I figure this will come in handy someday.
53. I married at a very young age, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
54. I don't like to admit my mistakes.
55. I wish I had nicer wedding pictures.
56. I love living in Philadelphia, but Pittsburgh is where it's at!
57. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
58. I like to laugh at Mormon culture, even though that usually means laughing at myself.
59. I wish I were a photographer.
60. I think I have the cutest baby ever.
61. I love Root Beer.
62. I'm a closet fan of most YA novels.
63. I read Moby Dick in 6th grade.
64. I hate picking out my outfits. Peter won't do it for me.
65. I love tomato soup, but not such a huge fan of grilled cheese sandwiches.
66. I crack my knuckles.
67. I want to be a crazy person when I am older.
68. I absolutely LOVE my in-laws. They are the best. Seriously, you should all be jealous.
69. I made a New Year's Resolution to be nicer to my mother. I'm not always so good at keeping it.
70. I studied physics and astronomy at BYU.
71. I am getting my certification in high school science.
72. I have been enrolled in six colleges in the past three years.
73. I like to scrapbook.
74. I attempt to sew.
75. I don't know how to spell.
76. I have a zoo pass for my eight month old child. Because he really needs to go to the zoo.
77. I am now a "mom driving an SUV."
78. I like Obama.
79. I love double stuffed oreos, chocolate milk, pickles and cucumber-tomato salad... not all together though.
80. I have a ridiculous amount of Pittsburgh Pride.
81. I was born in West Virginia and proud of it.
82. I had to wear special shoes as a child because my feet pointed inward.
83. I think soup, salad and breadsticks at the Olive Garden is a quality date.
84. I love dirty, whole in the wall Chinese Food. The dirtier, the better.
85. My husband totally wears the pants in our relationship.
86. When Caleb was first born, I dressed him in ridiculous outfits--- one was a bear costume, but it was dang cute.
87. I wear crocs. I have two pairs. I don't care if you think they are ugly.
88. I like to make my husband paint our apartments for me.
89. I have kept a bamboo plant alive for two and a half years. This is a HUGE accomplishment.
90. I think MacGyver can solve all of life's problems with duck tape.
91. My husband doesn't want me to be making this list right now.
92. I like squished cars.
93. I only wear make-up for special occasions. Every so often I wear it for a few weeks in a row, but I always give up in the end.
94. I cannot dance.
95. I like to look cute, but fashion is generally lost on me.
96. I read Hollywood gossip magazines in the check out lanes at the grocery store.
97. I lost my engagement ring on the way home from the proposal. I found it though, no worries.
98. I want to live in Europe but my husband will never ever take me there.
99. I hate being tickled.
100. I love elephants.
:)

4 comments:

Fike's Lives said...

I love these kind of things, I don't know why, but I do.

Anonymous said...

What a great list, It is amazing that in addition to sharing a name for a couple years we also share some of the things on your list, go figure...

Fike's Lives said...

I did have a hard time thinking of a hundred, your list was a big help for ideas.

Chaci said...

I love reading your blog, especially since your personality really shines through! So I had all these comments as I was reading the list, but my horrible pregnant brain already forgot half of them...oh yes, I have a friend who shares your dislike of deciding what to wear. She made a database of her clothes and would write out her outfits on a calendar a month in advance--there's an option for you! Also, I heard you were all over it on ultimate frisbee, go Amanda!