Saturday, May 30, 2009

Almost... There...


Pete is almost done with studying for Boards!! I cannot describe how excited I am... yes, I know-- he's starting rotations and he won't be around then either, but this Boards Studying is killing me.  

In other news, my little sister is coming to nurse me back to health tomorrow.  I'm having an ulnar nerve transposition surgery done on Monday and Katie is coming to hold down the fort (A.K.A. keep Caleb from causing too much damage).    I seriously don't know what I would do without her :)  Yay for poor college student siblings who can be bribed into doing horrible things with the prospect of free food!  Katie is headed to London in a few weeks to spend a term studying abroad in Europe, so I don't really feel too badly for her... just a little.  

Then on Wednesday Pete takes his Step 1 :)  We'll be heading down to my parent's place to drop Caleb off that night and from there we will be hopping on one of these:



 Which will hopefully land safely and securely here:



So that we can stay here:


For four fantastic days and three wonderful nights.  

So yeah, Boards is hard-- but somehow, we manage to survive :)

PS... 'member how I mentioned the power of the world wide web in organizing a Memorial Day Picnic?  Apparently the WWW is powerful in many areas, such as finding incredible deals to places such as *ahem* Puerto Rico.  Thank goodness Al Gore invented the internet!

1 comment:

Martha said...

That is AWESOME!! What an great time you will have in Puerto Rico. I'm sure Pete is going to have a blast. :) (and you too!).

I had no idea about Monday!! Oh my goodness. We really need to talk more often. Is everything okay?