Thursday, July 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We're writing this from the comfort of our own home. They've decided to go ahead with the surgery. Since it isn't emergent surgery, they discharged us and we'll call tomorrow to get everything scheduled. It should happen sometime around the first or second week in August. We're glad that we are finally progressing past the endless cycle of tests, but sad that it means Caleb has to head to the OR.

Thanks for everything you have done. I don't think I would have made it through the day without the visitors and people stopping by, especially on Wednesday. It was a life saver.

On to the Operating Room.

3 comments:

Martha said...

I'm so glad you are home! And even more happy that Caleb may be at the end of the tests. Oh how I pray they will find an answer with the surgery. Take care, my friend.

Amanda said...

I called your room at CHOP today and some very confused lady answered the phone!! :) I'm glad you guys are home. Good luck with the surgery! Does Pete get to participate? haha, just kidding...or not? ;)

Chaci said...

I'm so sorry! I feel bad I'm not there to help you. I'm planning on bringing dinner or babysitting when I get home, just let me know what you'd prefer! Keep us posted, you guys are in our prayers!