Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What We've Been Doing


Just Hangin' Out:


Get it? Just hangin' out? "Cuz his diaper is hanging out... Ok, so only I think I am funny.
My "Bala and Papa" Farr-- aren't they too cute?!
Jenny, Ying, and Maeli
Maeli, Grandpere and Nana
Papa, Maeli, Bala and Caleb

Laughing:

Caleb playing with my grandfather-- "Papa" Farr
Being terrorized by Dad
Thinks the camera is funny.

Exploring:

At my parent's place in Maryland.

Maeli, mid flight.
Sophie wasn't too sold on the moon bounce

Gardening:

You know your day is shot when your child looks like this by 7 AM

Napping:

Nana and Sophie
Sophie and her lamb
Peter and Caleb
Maeli and her new friend Ying

Posing:

Pete and I at the Maryland Symphony Orchestra Concert on the 4th.
My brother, Tracy, and his beautiful wife, Hanna
Their daughter, Sophie, in a classic "What the heck are you doing" expression.
Hanna at the concert
My sister-in-law, Jenny, and my niece, Maeli. They are in the States (they live in Hong Kong) for six months, yay!


Quilting:


I've been planning on making this quilt for, oh, about a year now. Better late than never, right?
It's a rag quilt, so the edges are snipped.
Are you shocked at how domestic I am? You should be.


That about sums it all up.

4 comments:

Katie M. said...

Cute cute quilt. Way to go on finishing it up. You are much more domestic than you give yourself credit for, young lady.

I am diggin the G on Caleb's bum in the first pic. Does that mean anything special?

Amanda K said...

It's a "gDiaper"-- the yuppy diapers we have to use for his sensitive little bum. That one was a special "From sea to shining sea" edition, which was, if I do say so myself, super cute for the fourth :)

Martha said...

Love the pictures! and I so want to do a quilt like that. It's just beautiful!! Love it.

Amber said...

Yeah!!! I am so proud of you Amanda! Did you use my sewing machine? I hope it is still working and can give you some more miles to come. It looks great!!!