Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NYC Girls Trip

In August, I also was able to escape and take a very necessary girls trip to NYC. I had a blast.

NYC's finest.



Maureen from our Guided History Tour. She's amazing.

9/11 Person to Person Guided History Tour. An absolute must.

Birthday celebrating.

Shopping.

FYI, there isn't a Holocaust Museum in NYC.

We really liked this Whole Foods.

Naked cowboy. With clothes on.

Girls, seriously, this was the best trip. Can't wait to do it again. Seriously. How's next week sound?

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

All I know is that I would love an experience in NYC with Amanda K., Kay, and Carrie. May I come next time 'round?

Love your updates. CUTE CUTE pictures everywhere. You should do that more!!

Amanda K said...

Katie, I will seriously be offended if you don't come next time, ok? And your Christmas pictures? Holy moly, cute!