Friday, February 8, 2008

Surprise!

Drumroll please.... He's here! Yup, that's right. Shayla and Sean got to meet their little surprise on Wednesday. And even though everyone (including me) swore up and down that they were going to have a girl, Dean Matthew Cammarata was born on Wednesday, February 6 at 4:14 pm a whopping 7 pounds, 5 ounces and 20.5 inches long.

He's a whole pound lighter than Caleb was at birth! Mom, Dad and baby are looking fabulous (a little too fabulous if you ask me) and come home from the hospital today. Caleb looks huge next to his new playmate, but I think they have some good times ahead. I'm imagining Christmas with the two of them running around everywhere... I need some anti-anxiety medication.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So, Marcus and I totally just set up our own blog! Sweet. Since we love you so much, we'd like to include you in our list of friends ;) It's so fun to read your posts and see what you guys are up to out in Philly! Love you!