Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Toy

Last week Peter and I decided to make an iPhoto book of (whatelse?) Caleb. It comes next week! But through out the process we found that our pictures from our camera were not a good enough resolution. So Peter and I decided to take our tax return and get a new camera. We got the Canon Rebel XTi and even though we don't really know how to use it well enough to justify having it, we are pretty excited about it! My little sister, Katie, took a class in photography this year and was pretty much drooling at the chance to take some pictures. She taught us a few of the basics, but it will be awhile before we are able to take advantage of our new toy. Pete ordered a book this week and we are plugging though it. Here are a few pictures from Caleb's blessing and other shots that we took with the camera.

He's a Philly boy-- that's for sure!


I love my Bala's hands and so I think this shot is beautiful


He's wondering, "Why am I still in this dress?"

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the boxer pose, and how appropriate for the little Irishman Caleb! Happy St. Patrick's Day!