Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



Last night Peter and I celebrated our second anniversary. We were very wild and went out to eat. By ourselves. My mother was kind enough to watch Caleb (or I was kind enough to let her, I don't think we stayed out long enough for her) and Pete and I went out to the Cheesecake Factory. It was great to have some time just to talk about nothing-- with Pete in medical school it seems like we are always discussing something, usually something stressful.



During our conversation last night we talked about how much has changed in the past year. In March of 2007, we had just moved to Greentree. We thought we were going to be going to school in Florida, Pete hadn't signed up with the Navy yet and we had NO idea that Caleb was on his way.



We of course started to think, what will the next year bring? Pete will be scheduling his medical school rotations, I will either be student teaching or preparing to student teach, Caleb will be a whole year old! What other changes will the change in calendar bring? We're of course, not sure, but we are excited to see it happen.

No comments: