Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zoológico

Mom and I went to the zoo this week with my friend Lillian and her mom, Amanda. Mom thinks that I can see the animals and enjoy the zoo, but really, all I see is the brick wall keeping all the animals in place.

Mom thought I would look cute in this stupid egg thing... boy was she wrong!

Lillian is giving me hugs! (Or trying to strangle me, but I'm keeping it optimistic)

Mom did something with her hair. Not sure what though....

Lillian and I were wiped out by the end!


Even though I couldn't see the animals, I had a good time hanging out with Miss Lillian (she's soo pretty!) and it was nice to get out of the house.

I think it is important to point out that I post on this blog more than Dad does. Lame.

---Caleb---

1 comment:

Ann said...

I really like your haircut! Oh, and sorry you fell down the stairs - happy recovering!