Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friends

All my other pictures were of the flowers, so I figured I should share some of the girls!



OK -- so the display behind them was kinda scary and we felt the need to re-produce the horror. I think they did a good job. (Seriously, click on this picture to make it larger-- check out the figurines in the back-- super scary)

Kay + a shadow
Self explanatory

We were supposed to get the "Greetings from the Philadelphia Flower Show" in the picture, but apparently that was a little too much to ask.
Me, Kay, Jana, and Julie

Thanks for a great night!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Ugh! So sad to have missed it this year. What was the theme?

Amanda K said...

Italy. It was fantastic!

Anonymous said...

The company is what made the night.
-Kay

Anonymous said...

Dear Amanda,
I am very sad I do not know who these other people are in the pictures, and that I am not one of them :( We miss you guys.

Allison (Summers, just in case)