Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green Thumb

One of the great things about living in Philadelphia is the variety of things I get to experience. At the beginning of the month, some of my friends and I went to the Philadelphia Flower Show (I also went earlier in the week with Pete's family, but I didn't get to take pictures at that time). It's held at the Convention Center here in Philly and it is HUGE! My mother and my husband will attest to the fact that I do not have a green thumb, but I really do appreciate the beauty of gardening.




This purse is made from leaves! And pieces of trees. It, however, got bad marks because it did not have the essence of the leaves in the design. Yeah, that's what I thought.








Obviously this is what my front porch looks like. Yours too, right?


And this is fabulous:


This was one of my favorite displays. Flowers + Shoes? Is there anything else a girl could want?



No comments: