Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Marathon of the Photography Kind

It was nice out one day {meaning, it was not raining or snowing} so Caleb went out for some fresh air. Of course, that meant he was able to walk up and down the sidewalk outside of our house. Luckily, he is easily entertained and played with the stick he found for nearly 45 minutes.




He became really familiar with that patch of concrete shortly after this picture was taken. He survived the ordeal.

He looks like he is crying, but he's actually screaming in excitement. He just saw two puppies. This is a typical reaction to dogs. Especially when we are in the car.

On the sidewalk outside of our house.

I've been messing around with the photo editing software that we have. I'm not sure if I love this picture of if I hate it, but his eyes are pretty dang cute so I thought I would share.

No comments: