Monday, December 21, 2009

A Little of This and That

"They" say the baby is the size of a lemon at this point. 14 weeks and I'm breaking out the maternity pants just in time to eat my body weight in food for the holidays. {The best thing about maternity clothes is that your belly never gets that "my belt is cutting off blood supply to my abdomen" feeling when you've eaten too much.} Yes, that's about 2 months earlier than I needed maternity pants with Caleb, but why fight it?

In other news, Pete is off of school for two weeks! My semester is over, and Caleb can count to ten, so we figure all education can stop until the New Year. Saturday and Sunday brought us almost 2 feet of snow, so we're getting creative with things to do at home, but somehow, we'll manage to survive all this relaxation.

We're looking forward to the holiday festivities, as well as celebrating Caleb's 2nd birthday and my Bala's un-numbered birthday {because she's timeless:)} tomorrow, December 22. We wish you the best-- may the holidays bring happiness and safety to you, wherever you may be.

1 comment:

Jeff Meyer said...

You're really creative and funny. Maybe you should become a professional writer.

And happy weight gain to you. I wish I could enjoy it with as little guilt but the gender is all wrong, at least genderally speaking.

Jeff M