Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This Guy

This guy is pretty awesome. I mean, he puts up with me, so it's pretty much a given. Right?
I love this man oh so much. He loves that he only has three days of medical school left oh so much. He probably loves me oh so much as well, but really? The medical school ending thing is probably winning right now. He's been in San Diego for three weeks, getting our apartment ready for the chaos that will surely ensue as soon as I arrive with two children. Just in time for him to start residency.

Conrgats, Peter Ford. We're so proud of you. More than words can say.

Come home soon Mr. Knickerbocker, we's gots some partying to do!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Peter Ford...the name pretty much says it all as far as awesomeness. But we all know, that without an awesome wifey named Amanda, by his side, supporting him endlessly in his medical pursuits, he'd be nowhere. So be sure to congratulate yourself on graduation day as well. You accomplished this tiring goal as well hun! <3

Katie M. said...

We got your graduation annoucment in the mail- thank you for it by the way- we are proud of you guys! It's been a journey for each of you together. Graduation is just awesome. I too, gave myself a big pat on the back at graduation. He even let me sport his cap for a few minutes. Yup. We are part of the whole formula too!:)You are a beautiful person and Pete is pretty special too since he married you.:)

Kahtiayh said...

You guys are adorable! I love you both!

Ann said...

I'm so glad our paths crossed in Philadelphia a few years ago and again last week. We wish you a smooth transition to CA, and may Pete glide through his residency. You two are a couple of many enviable virtues. Carry on!