Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ooo Yeah...


Pete, his sister Mandy, her husband Soren, and I went to the (Pittsburgh) Penguins vs (Philadelphia) Flyers game last night. Mandy got the tickets from her work and we decided to make an evening of it. We went out to eat first and then joined the crazed hockey fans for a really fun game. I didn't know what to expect, but hockey is much more fun to watch at the game than it is on TV. No offense hockey fans, but really-- it is.

We had a great time and to top it off, the Penguins won! Since I'm not a die hard hockey fan, I didn't rub it in too much, but it was a bit fun to gloat. (Like, writing a whole post about how my team beat Pete's team isn't rubbing it in too much, right?)

Thanks a million to Dave and Anika who somehow managed to watch Caleb while we enjoyed the evening!!!

No comments: