Monday, February 2, 2009

Six Pack Baby!

I went to see my doctor today and he diagnosed me with pneumonia, an ear infection and strep throat. I am so doped up on medicine I can barely type, but I have have have to comment on the game.

THE GAME.

It was an awesome, nail biting game. The Cardinals played incredibly well and all I can say is Larry Fitzgerald went to The University of Pittsburgh :) In the end though, while the Cardinals had an incredible journey, the Steelers have an incredible team.

Here's to being proud of the Steelers-- 'cause we all know that the Pirates give us oh so much to cheer for... not.

PS-
Who else thought that Harrison was going to die right on the field? I love watching defensive players run. They're all pumped for the first twenty yards and then they look like they are suffering a heart attack right there on the field.

No comments: