Sunday, February 15, 2009

Say Please

There is a museum here in Philadelphia called the Please Touch Museum. Geared towards children (as well as stir crazy moms and dads) The museum has a ton of displays for kids to run around and play on. They have half a SEPTA bus, cars, grocery stores, a McDonalds, a house, a dump truck, etc. All in effort to get children to interact and play! Pretty much, a mother's dream come true.

The other day I went to purchase a pass (I had been bumming entry in off of my friends' passes) of my own. When I showed them my ID, they said, "You're military? You don't have to pay."

Reason four thousand and eight why I love this museum :)


Here are some pictures of our last visit:

Playing in the car with Taegen.



Apparently his life's mission is to be a mail man. He would have played here all day.

Caleb is always trying to steal someone's food. I can't figure out why he's not 85 pounds.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, that is so nice that you get in free!

Martha said...

Yay! Military peeps get in for free. James and I better hurry up and get some kids so we can take advantage of this wonderful deal. :)

btw, I love Caleb's hair in most of the pictures. He just cracks me up!!

Linze Kate said...

I love that museum! I always take my little nieces and nephews when I am out in PA!

I am glad things seem to be going better for you and Caleb! :)
*muah*