Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary to My Very Best Friend

Among other things, today is our 4 year anniversary. We celebrated like party animals. I took some percocet and slept and Peter tried to put our lives back together. Tonight, we'll put Caleb in bed and head over to the hospital. Woohoo!

Despite the lack of festivities, I cannot imagine celebrating this day with anyone else. Especially in light of recent events, I am so glad that I have such an incredible man by my side. Peter has always been amazing, but he's out done even himself in the past few months.

If I have to spend today in the NICU, I'm so glad I get to do it with my best friend by my side-- cause that's what marriage really is, right?


PS-- Her blog is up. We'll be updating over there from now on. Stay tuned here for all our other antics.
http://cak-micropreemie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

Happy 4 years! You guys have done and experienced so much in just those four short years! What a couple.

Here here.
Love the blog that you set up, ps. It's wonderful. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Ann said...

Happy Anniversary! Way to keep it together through the thick and the thin.

Linze Kate said...

Happy Anniversary girl! Find joy in the little moments and the big festivities are no as needed I find... :) Love ya!
*muah*