Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things Caleb Says

These days, Caleb's saying a lot of cute things:

"It's too big, I can't hold it." (in reference to large trucks, trains, elephants, tigers, or anything he doesn't want to touch.)

"Hide, Daddy. Be a lion." (Peter and Caleb play a game of Daddy pretending to be a lion.)

"Baby Sister drinks breast milk, I drink cow milk."

"Good job, Mommy, good job helping." (Pretty much anytime I do anything).

The other day, Peter was painting. Caleb came up to him and said, "Whatchya doing, Daddy?" "I'm painting, Caleb." " Ohhhh, Painting? Great job Daddy, it looks very nice."

Yesterday, at the Y, Caleb was getting his diaper changed. He looked up at the lady and said, "I love my Charlotte. She's at the hospital to get all better."

5 comments:

Mandy said...

awww.... what a cute little guy!

Kahtiayh said...

I love my nephew :)

Martha said...

You have such an adorable little boy! He's so complimentary. Looks like he has empathy too! ;) Such a sweet, energetic guy!

Linze Kate said...

What a good kid! Seriously- SUCH a sweet hearted boy! :)
*muah*

Lori said...

kids are freaking awesome.