Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Has Anyone Seen Caleb?

This is a sampling of what I am greeted with, should I lose track of Caleb for a moment or two (or three, or twenty, or...)


"I'm pullin' weeds, Mommy. Just like grandpa."
7/9/10

Honestly, I do some weird things, but I have no idea where he picked up putting eye shadow in his ear.

Silly me, I didn't actually think I was going to USE that makeup, did I?
7/10/10

This one is legit on Caleb's part. I told him to go play outside while I packed his bag for the YMCA.

But I swear, he was only outside for 10 minutes.
7/8/10

5 comments:

Ann said...

Priceless!

Soren said...

That last photo reminds me: isn't there a Predator reboot in the making?

Lori said...

two year olds man... they rock

Linze Kate said...

Haha! He is SO stinkin' cute though... Oh my word. I hate when the boys here get into my things without asking, but I have to just laugh sometimes cause it creates adorable messes. :)
*muah*

Linze Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.