Friday, August 6, 2010

Love Them

Emily, Kahalia, Jules, Chaci
7/27/10
Group shot after going to see Jacob take off his shirt, umm, I mean, Eclipse. That's why we went... we went for the story line. Definitely.


Just a note to say, I don't think I would have survived these past few months without these girls. These girls visited me when I was on bed rest before having Charlotte. Kay drove an hour out once a week during the craziest winter ever-- and Kay is from Atlanta. She doesn't do snow.

They came to the hospital when I was admitted. They came when I had Charlotte.

They made me dinner. They made Peter dinner.

They cried with me. They laughed with me.

They went to see Eclipse with me.

They've visited Charlotte. They've held her while I was away.

They've called. They've texted.

They've been fantastic friends.

And I love them all dearly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make us sound good.
Love the Jacob comment-Hilarious!
And for the record, I always get way more from you than I give.
-K.

Chaci said...

Agreed Amanda- you definitely win the medal for being Superwoman!

Julie said...

Way to make my day! I could (and should) write a blog post about all that you have done for me! THANK YOU!