Monday, September 1, 2008

Some of my Favorite Things

I really like to try and pull up on things. Sometimes this backfires and I slide under the object I want to climb on. Then I get stuck and have to cry for Mommy to come help me.

I think it is fun to pull up and stand up in my crib. This makes it very hard for me to fall asleep at night. Mommy had to lower the crib and now it's a bit harder to fall out.

I love cords. I really like to pull them out of the wall. I will crawl all over the house in search of cords. It makes Mommy rather nervous.

--Love, Caleb

1 comment:

Martha said...

I LOVE IT!!! Go Caleb! He has the cutest looks - I really love his "standing up in the crib" look! We have got to get together sometime! I'm sorry I've been in my own world. Practicing has taken over my life and will continue to do so until November!! But surely we can find a few moments somewhere... ;)