Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh Philly...



Dear Philadelphia Driver:

Thank you for hitting my car today while my child was not in it. I really appreciate that. Thanks for hitting it in a spot that's pretty easy to fix. That was very considerate. I do have one suggestion... next time, could you stop after you hit my car? Even if you are not going to leave insurance information-- even if you don't have insurance information-- it would be nice if you would at least stop and look.

That's all. Other than that, good job random Philly driver!

Sincerely,
Amanda

5 comments:

brohammas said...

In Philly we call that a "ding" and I would have stopped but I just figured Karma would take care of it.
And by Karma I mean that if you hit me I will chase you down and act like a drunken fool till the cops show up and then I'll claim to have a heart problem and in turn will sue you... even though I have no insurance.
But anyways, thank you for the letter, you should check out the bell while you are in town,
sincerely,
Philly Driver

Ann said...

Bummer! At least it didn't get stolen like ours did - by the cops!

Katie M. said...

no no no! Shut up that is outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, sadly, I can believe it because this is afterall, Philly, but that is just sick. When did that happen? Yesterday?

Dude, I am sorry. So so so sorry.

Martha said...

I think the comments are just as funny as your letter. :) I'm truly sorry. Someone hit our car door during the night (no idea how they actually hit our car the way it was dented) awhile back. It's not fun, for sure. So sad...

Anonymous said...

all I could think of were cuss words