Friday, June 11, 2010

Cheap

Logo of Target, US-based retail chainImage via Wikipedia

My entire outfit yesterday came from Target, and not on purpose.

My shoes, tanktop, shirt, and skirt came to a total outfit price of $24.

There are moments that I dream of shopping at places like a department store. Really, I could be so well put together if all my clothes came from Nordstrom. For real. I promise. If you let me, I'll prove it to you.

But then I come back to reality and I think it'll be enough of an adjustment to start looking at the non-clearance part of Target.

Jimmy Choos, you'll just have to wait a little longer.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Me, too. Most of my clothes are hand-me-downs or Target specials. Too bad there's not one in Sheridan, though. We have to drive 2 hours to either Casper or Billings to shop at one.

Anonymous said...

WHat? Why this post with NO PICTURE!!! C'mon. lady.
-Kay