Thursday, June 3, 2010

National Train Day

Caleb thought that this train had a mustache.


Caleb and the Conductor. Caleb was literally yelling, "I'M ON A TRAIN!! A TRAIN!! A TRAIN!!"


So incredibly excited to be on a train.


May 8, 2010 was National Train Day. There was a festival of sorts at Thirtieth Street Station in Philadelphia and so I booked some tickets and Patti, Caleb and I went down to tour a train. I knew Caleb loved trains and all, but the level of excitement to be on a real train was much, much more than I expected. He was in heaven.

It was crowded and unorganized, but the train tour was definitely worth the hassle.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I'm glad Isaac has not seen this post with me. Otherwise, he would never think me as cool a mom as you are ever again.

liz hawkins said...

Something crowded and unorganized in Philly?? Never.

Looks like fun. Caleb is sure a handsome little boy.

Linze Kate said...

He is TOO cute!

His yelling "I'm on a train!" Totally reminds me of Any Samberg's "I'm on a boat!" If you know what I mean... if not, um. Yea. Haha!
*muah*

Greg P said...

I was the conductor in the picture. I'm glad you enjoyed train day!!!