Sunday, November 28, 2010

23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

23- Medication. Today was just one of those days. Caleb and I were fighting from the moment we woke up. And then I read this article and I thought, shoot, I'm glad there are women who have medication to help when needed. Unfortunately, I didn't have any {:)} but I'm still glad its there for some.

24- Girls Night Out Tween-ager Style. I went to see Harry Potter 7.1 with two sisters, ages 10 and 12 tonight. So.much.fun. Sigh. They were so much fun. We talked about how silly boys are (10 year old is still of the cootie ideology. 12 year old is not so certain. 'specially regarding a certain boy). We talked about shopping, about jewelry, about every.thing. I love girls. I love that age. I love being reminded of it.

25- There are a million things I could name on Thanksgiving for which I am thankful. But in an effort to be completely sincere and NOT end up crying, I'm going to go with dishwashers. Really. I mean, how horrid was Thanksgiving before dishwashers? I think I ran two loads before dinner even started. So yeah, dishwashers.

26- Parents. My parents were able to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with us. No matter how "old" you are, there's nothing like having your parents around at the holidays.

27- Christmas trees. Dang. I love them. The smell, the lights, the decorations. Yumm, yumm.

28- 9 months ago this morning, I woke up not feeling well. A few hours later, Peter and I were parents of two. I will always be grateful for that.

3 comments:

Lori said...

9 months. wow. happy 9 months charlotte!

ps. dishwashers. yes.

Ann said...

I've been married almost 8 years, and we've never had a dishwasher. The day when we have one will significantly change my quality of life. I can't wait! Congratulations on making it through the last nine months with such moxy.

Linze Kate said...

I did the dishes by hand this year... Germans. Haha!

I love your positive outlook on things, Amanda! Keep it up - and I can't believe that Charlotte is 9 months old - crazy! :)
*muah*