Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vignt et un et vignt-deux

21- Let's be honest. I'm grateful for football. I love it. I stay up after Peter has gone to bed to finish the game. I yell at the TV. I discuss why the refs hate us. And by "us" I mean the Steelers. Because, yes, I am considered part of the team. Thank-you-very-much.

22- Charlotte's blog. I'm really grateful that the NICU encouraged us to set up a place to write down our experience. I'm glad that it has reached others. We've had over 20,000 unique visitors since we started writing in March.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Love the French touch on this one!

Lori said...

i am grateful you started a blog as well

Lindsay said...

Of COURSE you're an important member of the Steelers! I personally have implanted an earpiece in Ben's ear to warn him when he's about to get blindsided. "Ben, look out!"