Monday, November 10, 2008

Tardy

I finally loaded my pictures onto the computer. Ladies and gentlemen, I present:

Caleb's First Halloween:

We carved pumpkins with our friends Dave and Anika while watching the Phillies win the World Series. It was a very productive evening :)

Caleb and our half carved pumpkin. We could have left it this way, since the squirrels ended up eating our pumpkin anyway. Oh well.

Ana with Caleb and Benjamin at our ward's Trunk or Treat. The kids all dressed up and they were so cute!

We're a very festive family. Really. I promise.

Some of the kids all lined up on the couch. They were not very cooperative. That's what you get with a bunch of infants I suppose.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

My favorite picture is the one with the pumpkin, look at the face on that little munchkin.

Ann said...

Well, maybe Pete's not festive, but at least you were wearing an orange shirt!

Amanda K said...

My shirt even had a little witch on it! However, that does not begin to bring me close to your costume last year Ann. Oh well.

Joel and Sara said...

I am so sad I missed the ward trick or treat! They look way cute!