Monday, June 30, 2008

Accomplishments

Caleb has recently learned to sit up on his own. These days, he's doing just fine by himself, but when he first started he had a bit of trouble actually staying up. I was looking through some pictures and I thought this series of pictures was kinda funny. Luckily, I was able to grab him before he smacked his head off the floor (which, by the way, he did do the other day) but I caught these pictures before I saved him.




I suppose I should have been more concerned with protecting my child and less concerned with getting funny pictures of him falling over, but I'm just working on this mom thing :)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

He can't hurt himself too badly from falling over like that. That's why little kids are built the way they are, so they can fall and not get hurt. Besides, being hurt only lasts a little bit while pictures can last forever.