Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



I'm not always the best at expressing how I feel with words, but I wanted to wish all of the father figures in my life a very happy Father's Day. To name a few:

Dad- He doesn't baby me like Mommy does. He knows I'm a big boy.
Grandpa Knickerbocker- He makes a really funny pig noise. And some day he's going to give me some of that Diet Pepsi stuff.
Grandpere Farr- His voice makes me feel calm and sleepy.
Great-grandpa Knickerbocker- He let me ride with him all the way to Washington D.C.
Great-papa Farr- I like when he holds me with his big hands, it makes me feel secure.
Great-grandpa Ford and Great-grandpa Reddy- I got to hang out with these guys before I was born, and they are wonderful, no wonder Mom and Dad miss them so much!
"Grandpa" Meyer- I haven't spent much time with him, but Mommy talks about him all the time. She loves him lots so I know he must be pretty fantastic.

I know that there are a lot more fathers out there who do a lot of great things, but it is way past my bedtime.

--Caleb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me on Fathers Day! All three of you have brought us so much happiness. Its wonderful to see you doing so well.

Grandpop Knick (as in Diet Pepsi)

Anonymous said...

Caleb is surprisingly insightful for such a little guy, and articulate as well. Good job!