Saturday, June 28, 2008

Apologies

I have to apologize. This past week has been pretty crazy-- my parents have been running around like, well, like I would if I could run, so I didn't get a chance to acknowledge some pretty special birthdays. First, Happy Birthday to Jeff Meyer, his birthday was on the 16th of June.

Also, Happy Birthday Grandpa Knickerbocker! His birthday was on Tuesday the 17th. Mommy tried to take a picture of me wishing you happy birthday, but she said I was hopeless. Apparently I'm not supposed to eat every piece of paper they give me. I think that if they bought me some real toys, I wouldn't be so tempted to eat paper all the time. Maybe not though, paper is really fun.

Sorry for being so late on the birthday wishes. I hope you both had great days.

Love,
Caleb

No comments: