Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Caleb's Nemesis

Caleb has a beef. With his mobile. The other night Pete was holding Caleb while looking at the mobile and every time the orange monkey went by, Caleb would squeal and grab it. He would only let go when the mobile finally pulled the monkey out of his hand.
We laughed, and didn't think much of it. However, this morning, while he was in his crib, Caleb started yelling. I went in to check it out and saw that he only yelled when the monkey passed in front of him.

He's a strange kid. I'm still not sure what the monkey did to deserve Caleb's wrath, but the monkey better watch out, Caleb has some wicked nails.

Vendetta against the monkey or not, he is the cutest kid around.

2 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Interesting about the red-eye info Amanda! Caleb is adorable! I'm going to add you to my friends list :)

Martha said...

Caleb cracks me up! He's so spastic and full of life! The whole monkey thing is crazy, but hey, it gives the rest of us something to laugh about! :) I love his side smile! So Cute!!