Monday, April 14, 2008

A Cut Above the Rest


Peter has beautiful hair. It's thick and curly, has natural highlights, and best of all-- it can be picked into an incredible 'fro. (Really, you should see it sometime) However, he often gets a little too attached to his hair. This is hardly the longest his hair has been (one time he let it get so long he could pull it from his forehead down past the tip of his nose) but it is getting a bit out of control. I took this picture the day he walked out of the bathroom and said, "I think I need a haircut"

This summer Pete attended Officer Indoctrination School for the Navy and had to cut his hair really really short. When I picked him up from the airport, I almost drove past him because I did not recognize him with short hair. So I have to say, I am a little partial to the long curly locks.

That being said, he is scheduled to have it cut tomorrow. :)

No comments: